Chef German Lam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Top chef, food coach and motivational speaker German Lam believes that what goes on in the kitchen sets the tone for what happens everywhere else. Eat well and you will live well. The owner of Glam Foods teaches people how to cook so that they can improvise and develop their own style. A hockey dad who knows what busy means, he shows people how to combine the luxury of the Ritz with the convenience of McDonald’s so they can maintain a healthy lifestyle even when they don’t have time.
The award winning chef brings extensive culinary experience to Glam Foods, having worked as a chef at top rated institutions such as the 5-Star Boston and Cleveland Ritz-Carlton Hotels, Harvard Club of Boston and Chatham Bars Inn. Additionally, he was executive chef at Mirabelle Restaurant located on Boston’s trendy Newbury Street and the Needham Sheraton Hotel. He has also served as the Executive Sous Chef at Marias Restaurant and Chef de Cuisine at the Charles Hotel.
Chef German Lam's Recipes at FaveHealthyRecipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Blueberry Smoothie
- Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- Balkan Cornbread
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Garlic Butter Chicken Bites With Lemon Asparagus
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook