This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pudina rice recipe or mint pulao is the most simple and addicting rice recipe that you can make in no time! This Pudina Rice has layers of flavors and simply makes everything better! This Pudina rice is easy to make and needs very minimal prep to make this recipe. This recipe is going to be your savior if you are craving a delicious meal to prepare in very minimal effort. The texture of the rice, the flavors of the mint spiked with onion, tomato, the ginger-garlic paste is a mouthful if flavors just can’t seem to get enough of! "
NotesSoak the basmati rice 15 minutes before cooking.
Use fresh mint leaves for the best flavors. Discard if the leaves darken.
Read NextSkinny General Tso's Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook