Healthier Korma Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Healthier Korma Curry is much lighter than the heavy, creamy curries you might get at your local Indian restaurant! It's made with Greek yogurt and Quorn chunks for a super high-protein, low-calorie dinner. You could use chicken or other lean proteins instead of the Quorn if you can't get hold of it!"
Serving Size: 369 g
Total Fat: 14.7 g
Saturated Fat: 7.8 g
Sodium: 49 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 27.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 7.3 g
Sugars: 15.7 g
Protein: 23.5 g
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook