10 Great Vegan Desserts Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The perfect end to any meal is a very easy dessert recipe. Unfortunately, many dessert recipes are filled with calories from milk and eggs. Avoid unnecessary calories in your quick easy dessert recipes by using these free vegan recipes for dessert.
A perfect vegan desserts recipe is hard to find. More often than not, a dessert is filled with eggs and milk. Quick easy dessert recipes do not have to be loaded with calories to taste good, and these 10 simple dessert recipes are proof of that. These frugal vegan recipes will leave you satisfied. From easy picnic dessert recipes to easy chocolate dessert recipes, this collection of very easy dessert recipes has something for everyone. Prepare to put desserts back onto your vegan diet foods list.
Featured Recipe: Almond Honey Breadsticks
This vegan desserts recipe is truly is a class of its own. Whole wheat flours, almonds and linseed combine to give this very easy dessert recipe a nice crunch and texture. It still is a dessert, and the sugar and honey add the perfect amount of sweetness to this delectable vegan desserts recipe. If you have working taste buds, then this simple dessert recipe is for you.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
1/2 cup fine oatmeal
1/2 cup rye flour
1/2 cup soya flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon raw sugar
2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 cup slivered almonds
2 tablespoon ground linseed
2 tablespoon honey
2/3 cup water
1/4 cup canola oil
1. Combine wholemeal flour, soya flour, rye flour, oatmeal, linseed, salt, sugar, coriander and nuts in a bowl. Mix together honey, water and oil in a separate container.
2. Add wet mix to dry mix and combine thoroughly. Add a little more flour if the mix is too moist to handle. Roll bits of dough, about tablespoon size, into sticks.
3. Place on an ungreased tray and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Great for picnics with fresh fruit, meals on the run, packed lunches or backpacking. Use 2 cups, slightly generous, of whichever wholegrain flours you want.
Cold Dessert Recipes
After a hot summer day, nothing cools you down quite like a sweet cold confection. Cold dessert recipes cool you down and leave you refreshed. Unfortunately, so often, cold dessert recipes are full of fat and empty calories. These quick easy dessert recipes are healthier for you because they are vegan, so they have lower amounts of fat and calories than do most non-vegan dessert recipes. Put cold dessert recipes back onto your vegan diet foods list with these recipes.
Quick and Easy Peach Sorbet
Icy Cantaloupe Dessert
Vanilla Soy Slices
Very Easy Desert Recipes for Cake
Cake is the epiphany of dessert, sweet and satisfying. The only problem with cake is that it can be a pain to make and is full of empty calories. Luckily, with these three very easy dessert recipes, those problems are solved. Use these free vegan recipes to whip up dessert in no time. No eggs and no milk means no cholesterol and no excess fat. If you give any of these great dessert recipes a try, you will not be disappointed.
Lemon Tofu Cake
No-Bake Pumpkin Cake
Vegan White Cake
Quick Easy Dessert Recipes
If the only thing stopping you from putting dessert on your vegan diet foods list is time, them you no longer any excuse. In no time at all, throw together some easy picnic dessert recipes that taste great all the time. Let these free vegan recipes show you how to create quick easy dessert recipes in no time at all. With these frugal vegan recipes, your friends and family will think you have become a professional chef.
Layered Berry Parfait
Easy Vegan Christmas Pudding
Easy Chocolate Souffle
For more healthy recipes and cooking tips from FaveHealthyRecipes, click here.
If you are interested in more healthy dessert recipes, check out our Top 7 Healthier Cake Mix Dessert Recipes, Plus 11 Bonus Sweet Treat Baking Mix Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
- Cooking for Beginners: 14 Easy Dinner Recipes
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- How To Use Spices: The 10 Best Spices for Healthy Cooking
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 10 Skillet Recipes for Supper
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Key Lime Pie
- How To Make Dandelion Tea Recipe
- Easy Healthy Flapjacks
- Creamy No-bake Blueberry Delight
- Grilled Salmon With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Easy Chicken Fricassee
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook