We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fill your holiday parties with pitchers of winter sangria – it’s addicting…you might need to make two. Cabernet sauvignon + brandy + cinnamon sticks + orange + cranberries. This sangria is a great option for any parties or get-togethers you’re hosting this holiday season. It’s an easy drink to prep the morning of your party so it has time for the flavors to marry. The winter sangria also makes a beautiful presentation! One pitcher of sangria is about 4 servings. The party hosting experts suggest to prepare about 3 cocktails per person for your gathering. You can prepare extra pitchers of sangria the morning of your party, and bring them out as needed."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you in the mood for some zesty Mexican food, but you're trying to eat healthier? Have no fear, Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole… Continue reading: "Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook