Peanut Butter Whiskey Shots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Create a simple alocholic Skrewball whiskey shot from only 3 ingredients! This peanut butter whiskey shot recipe is made from 3 simple ingredients – Skrewball whiskey, coffee liqueur, and milk. This delicious drink tastes like a Reese’s peanut butter cup, with a hint of coffee! If you’re looking for an easy shot recipe for the holidays or a birthday party, this is a simple shot to make for a crowd. This peanut butter whiskey shot recipe will make you feel like a professional bartender!"
Makes4 2 ounce shots
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Dump-and-Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken is a lighter, healthier version of the Chinese restaurant classic. With just one dish and… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook