We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Keto Margarita recipe is the skinny margarita recipe you need to make when you are looking for a low carb margarita for hot summer days. Traditionally a margarita is made from a combination of tequila, fresh lime juice and an orange liquor. Adding extra sugar is not traditional but you may have come accustom to a sweet margarita. You will not miss the sweetness when you use high-quality ingredients. All of the classic margarita flavors without the carbs! The freshly squeezed lime juice will add brightness and a concentration of lime taste that bottled juice can’t give you."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
classic Southern dish gets a healthy makeover in this easy Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole! The combination of chicken,… Continue reading: "Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook