Dollar Store No Bake Cookies
Dollar store food is about to get a makeover! These Dollar Store No Bake Cookies recipe will change what you think you know about healthy no bake cookies recipes. Loaded with oats, raisins and jam, these cookies are a flavor powerhouse. As a bonus, this is one of the best no bake dessert recipes to serve to guests as it contains no dairy, eggs or peanut butter.
Every dollar store is different, and not all of them may carry these ingredients.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 3 cups quick oats
- 4 cups low fat soymilk
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) garbanzo beans
- 1 1/2 cup all natural trail mix
- 1/4 cup sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- In a large bowl, mash the chickpeas and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add 2 cups oats, soymilk and raisins. Cook until the oats are no longer raw and no liquid remains, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the trail mix, syrup and raspberry jam to the chickpeas and thoroughly combine.
- Add the cooked oats to the large bowl and mix to combine. Add the additional cup of oats, and thoroughly combine.
- Form individual servings from the oat mixture and place on a baking pan. Place the pan and the cookies in the freezer until everything is set, about 30 minutes.
Read NextSkinny No-Bake Cookies