This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These soft and chewy triple chocolate flapjacks are so easy to make. Rolled oats tossed with melted butter, chocolate chips and vanilla all baked to golden perfection. Drizzle it and cover it all with more chocolate and you’re on to dessert bliss. One bowl and one pan are all you need for these absolutely gorgeous chocolatey oat bars. Ingredients needed for chocolate flapjacks jumbo rolled oats butter golden syrup light brown sugar (Aldi UK now stocks this. It’s a new item!) milk & dark chocolate chips 1 dark chocolate bar vanilla (optional)"
Read NextGluten Free Ginger Snap Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
- Gluten Free Ginger Snap Cookies
- English Style Digestive Biscuits
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
- To-Die-For Coconut Cookies
- Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies
- Super Simple Coconut Bark
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook