Lemon Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"4 ingredients and about 20 minutes are all you need for these soft, melt in your mouth, buttery lemon crinkle cookies. They are one of my family’s all time favorite cookie recipes. Lemon crinkle cookies are the sunny sister to the my personal favorite Christmas cookie, Mint Middle Fudge Crinkles. Bright lemony flavor shines in these soft and chewy cookies. Cheerful yellow cookie peeks out of the powdered sugar covered cracks along the outside, giving these cookies their characteristic crinkle appearance. "
Preparation Time8 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- Neer Dosa
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- Egg Roll In A Wonton Cup
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos In A Cup
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook