Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Five healthy ingredients is all it takes to make these delicious vegan oat flour sugar cookies–ready to be cut-out & frosted into any festive holiday form! Gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free. Reminiscent of the holiday cookie favorite I grew up with, these taste and smell much the same but with a couple of healthy ingredient swaps--maple syrup instead of sugar, coconut butter instead of butter, and homemade oat flour instead of wheat. Roll, cut, and bake into any shape, then decorate with my simple coconut butter frosting or your favorite buttercream!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook