Super Seedy Power Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Super Seedy Power Cookies are super seedy, super nutty & super healthy. They are naturally sweetened & contain no dairy, eggs, oil, grains or gluten. Perfect for on the go breakfasts or snacks! These cookies are stuffed full of healthy seeds and nuts and are naturally sweetened with a combination of dates and banana. My Super Seedy Power Cookies are vegan, grain-free, gluten-free and paleo. The combination of toasty nut and seed flavours with the sweet, chewy bursts of dried fruit is so good and they don’t taste overly banana-ey either."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tom Yum Goong (Thai Hot & Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Easy Tomato Rigatoni
- Turnip Green Soup
- Indian Okra Side Dish Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook