Vanilla Corn Cake w/ Roasted Strawberries
By: Jenn S from veggieinspiredjourney.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Laura says, "I had a corn-based cookie from a wildly popular bakery in New York one weekend, and on the way to the airport to fly home, I had to stop at that bakery and buy up a bunch of those golden cookies to take with me. That trip started my love affair with corn-based desserts. It made so much sense because I had always preferred cornbread with a noticeable sweet edge. I love the slightly crumbly texture that cornmeal brings to this cake. It tastes perfect with the jammy, roasted strawberries, but I imagine you could do this with plenty of other summer fruits.""
Yields1 9-inch cake
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Paleo Vanilla Pound Cake and Cream Cheese Frosting
- Light and Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 Ingredient Apple Angel Food Cake
- 5-Ingredient Single-Serve Chocolate Cake
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 5-Ingredient White Cake
- Mom's Apple Cake
- Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- 3 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cake
- 3-Ingredient Cherry Chocolate Dump Cake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook