Hungarian Hazelnut Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gluten free, Hungarian flourless hazelnut cake with buttercream filling. This is a fantastically nice cake that incidentally happens to be flourless, just so, and anyone will completely love it, gluten-shy or not. Unless you have a nut allergy. Toasting and mincing the hazelnuts from scratch is so much better than buying ready-ground nuts, if you can even get them. And the smell when they are toasting in the oven is fantastic! The buttercream can be replaced with cream cheese frosting for a lighter flavour."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook