Treacle Rye Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Rye breads are lovely, keep well and slice better. The only fault - you can’t slice them warm. You get this lovely loaf out of the oven, looking brilliant as they tend to crack less than their wheat brothers, tempting like anything - but no. Quite like a girlfriend who pledged virginity. True love waits. But it’s only a day (unlike, probably, the girlfriend). This isn’t gluten free but can easily be low in gluten if you swap the white bread flour for a white spelt, in which case possibly replace dark rye with light, so the texture isn’t too ‘short’."
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Savory Oatmeal with Pesto, Tomatoes, and Egg
Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
Spring's Best Baked Omelet
18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
20+ Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Kale Apple Smoothie
Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook