Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal can be made in advance, is super healthy, and tastes like pumpkin pie! Made with quinoa, this is a healthy breakfast that will start your day off right. After just one serving of this pumpkin oatmeal, you'll be ready to tackle any challenges that may come your way.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki makes the most phenomenal dinner you will ever eat. This homemade chicken teriyaki is superbly… Continue reading: "No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki"
- Coconut Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Healthy Vegan Blueberry Tahini Oat Muffins
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Cabbage Paratha Recipe
- Beautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- Potato and Avocado Breakfast Scramble
- Heart Healthy Homemade Granola
- Turkish Tahini Sweet Rolls
- Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Spring Onions Kootu
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook