Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
By: Alexa Federico from girlinhealing.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups are Whole30 compliant and Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, and corn free! These can be made ahead and stored in the fridge or freezer for an easy and healthy breakfast on the go or at home. These egg cups would make a great lunchbox component too! Use your own favorite hot sauce and leftover chicken. You can switch it up by using whatever veggie you have on hand."
Makes12 Egg Cups
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- 2-Minute Maple and Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Skinny Bisquick Pancakes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- Greek Yogurt Raspberry Granola Parfait
- Christmas Morning Baked French Toast
- Healthy Sweet Potato Waffles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook