24 Amazing Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Breakfast casserole recipes are a great way to enjoy a simple and delicious meal when you wake up. Start your morning off right with any one of these 24 Amazing Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles. They are perfect for busy holiday celebrations or lazy weekends because you can prepare them the night before. Then, come downstairs the next day to a hot and hearty balanced breakfast, like this Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole (shown left). It’s an all-in-one dish that has everything that you ever wanted for breakfast. Whether you are craving sweet or savory, we've got you covered. In this collection of healthy breakfast recipes, you will find overnight French toast bakes, breakfast egg casseroles, and other casseroles filled with your favorite meats, vegetables, or cheeses.
24 Amazing Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
Eggs are not only full of protein, but they are also super easy to make. These make-ahead breakfast casseroles are great for when you're expecting company. They feed a lot, so make sure you have plenty of hungry people gathered around the table.
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole - This wholesome and comforting dish is guaranteed to satisfy the entire family.
- Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole - This low-carb recipe swaps out starchy hash browns for fresh broccoli florets and hearty sausage links. It's light, fluffy, and super nutritious.
- Slow Cooker Skinny Frittata - With this Slow Cooker Skinny Frittata, you will have the fuel to keep going all day long. This healthy breakfast recipe is loaded with protein from the eggs and essential vitamins from the vegetables.
- Extreme Breakfast Casserole - Chunks of turkey sausage, sauteed mushrooms, and feta cheese combine in this savory masterpiece.
- Greek-Style Breakfast Casserole - This vegetarian breakfast casserole is made with fluffy eggs, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and feta crumbles.
- Everything You Want For Breakfast Casserole (shown above) - This breakfast casserole recipe is a delicious medley of scrambled eggs, vegetables, melted cheese, hash browns, and bacon. Even better, this incredible dish is made in a slow cooker.
- Overnight Egg and Tortilla Casserole - This simple breakfast casserole recipes is made with sausage, fluffy eggs, and lots of freshly chopped spinach.
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Breakfast Casserole - The best part about this breakfast is that you can quickly get everything ready and throw it in the slow cooker. Either get up a little early and cook it on high for four hours or make it right before you go to bed and let it cook on low overnight. This healthy breakfast recipe is loaded with fresh veggies, two different types of cheese, hash browns, and black beans.
If you love eggs as much as we do, download our free eCookbook, 8 Egg Recipes for Healthy Eating.
Do something nice for your overnight guests by surprising them in the morning with a yummy breakfast treat. These overnight French toast recipes are simple and sweet.
- Overnight Peach French Toast - This baked French toast is loaded with fresh peaches and topped with a crunchy, almond streusel. You won't need any syrup thanks to the natural sweetness from the juicy fruit and the lovely touch of honey and brown sugar.
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole - This make-ahead casserole recipe is sweet, fruity and bursting with freshness. The addition of light cream cheese makes this breakfast treat rich, creamy and absolutely heavenly.
- Blueberry Croissant Puff (shown above) - Take your baked French toast up a notch by using croissants as your bread base. The croissants make this dish as light as a cloud.
- French Country Breakfast - Inspired by the French countryside, this overnight French toast combines a crusty loaf of bread with creamy brie cheese and fresh berries.
- Hawaiian Baked French Toast Casserole - This healthy breakfast casserole combines fresh bananas, Hawaiian bread and maple syrup to create a sweet, comforting and delectable dish.
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast - Overnight Blueberry French Toast is made with custard soaked French bread cubes and studded with juicy fresh blueberries and cream cheese throughout.
- French Toast Topped with Bananas - Dessert for breakfast is now possible with this baked french toast. Topped with caramelized bananas and cinnamon instead of syrup makes this French toast way less calories than ordinary ones.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed French Toast - Don't slave away in the kitchen making individual French toasts. Let the slow cooker do all the work for you and be impressed with how easy and effortless this stuffed French toast recipe is.
- Blueberry Bake French Toast - This unique one pot recipe combines the magical flavors of fresh blueberries with pure maple syrup and Amaretti cookies.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight French Toast - In this set-it and forget-it breakfast, you prepare it the night before and baked it to warm and golden perfection the next morning.
- Christmas Morning Baked French Toast - This easy breakfast recipe is filled with Christmas cheer. It's made with eggnog and packed with cranberries. So festive!
Make your morning special by sitting down at the table with a hearty breakfast on your plate. These breakfast casserole recipes are filling and flavorful.
- Kitchen Sink Egg Bake - Throw all of your vegetables into this healthy breakfast casserole
- Feel Good Breakfast Casserole - There's no better way to start your morning than with a hearty breakfast casserole. It is savory, filling and will satisfy your appetite without packing on the pounds.
- Monster Zucchini and Basil Strata Recipe - There's nothing fresher than using garden vegetables. Incorporate your favorite veggies into this healthy breakfast casserole.
- Baked Berry Oatmeal - Have dessert for breakfast with this delightful recipe. The best thing about baked oatmeal is the texture. It's soft and creamy, but also crunchy and crisp.
- Southwestern Egg Casserole - Need a break from your eggs and bacon routine? Try this southwestern egg casserole to put some zest in your breakfast.
Looking for more breakfast casseroles to make? Check out these 15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Maple Bacon Pancakes
- Beautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
- Truffle Mushroom and Kale Omelette
- Berries and Yogurt Breakfast Tart
- Double Chocolate Coconut Granola Recipe
- Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook