15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
By: The Editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up to the delicious smells of these 15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes. Do all the prep work on these breakfast casseroles the night before, and then bake them in the morning. You'll have these breakfast casseroles ready to go! Plus, making breakfast casseroles means that you can make an entire tray and use it for the entire week. Cut out a slice and eat a little bit every day. You can't beat cooking once a week. These recipes can be reheated easily and are perfect for on-the-go eating. If you're having company, even better! These recipes are perfect for a crowd or holiday mornings.
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole - Start your morning on the right side of the bed and dig in to this recipe for Mexican Breakfast Casserole. Filled with sausage, corn and cheese, this is truly one of the best casserole recipes around.
- Overnight French Toast Casserole - This a a fantastic set-it-and-forget-it breakfast solution. Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight French Toast is an easy casserole recipe prepared the night before with almost no work involved. Simply toss your old, crusty bread in a divine marinade of cinnamon, pumpkin puree and a few other gems, and set it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, bake for only 30 minutes and you have a perfect breakfast recipe for Christmas day or any special morning. Theres a phenomenal vanilla maple butter recipe to go with this French toast.
- Sweet 'N Salty Breakfast Casserole - Breakfast casseroles are the perfect way to get your hash browns, sausage, eggs and cheese all in one place. These can be fatty foods, so this Sweet 'N Salty Breakfast Casserole is perfect for those times when you want a lighter breakfast that tastes great.
- Broccoli and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - This healthy casserole idea is a great way to start any morning. Adapted for the South Beach Diet, consume the Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole worry free! Layers of melted cheese complement fresh and flavorful broccoli. Add in Spike seasoning and freshly ground black pepper for extra flavor. You can also serve with a low-fat sour cream topping.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole - Prepare this simple and quick breakfast casserole the night before and you will have a delicious hearty meal waiting for you in the morning. This casserole has all your favorite breakfast standbys: eggs, cheese, toast and veggies. We should all be eating breakfast, but we all don't have to make it every morning. Breakfast casseroles like this give you no excuse to not eat the most important meal of the day.
Want NEW recipes? Check out our ultimate collection of breakfast casseroles, 24 Amazing Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles.
- Cheesy Brunch Casserole - This breakfast casserole has been a favorite for ages! Rather than using just whole eggs, we use egg whites for a portion, and the fat-free and low-fat cheese combination gives it a really rich flavor. This recipe is the complete opposite of bland. With several different kinds of cheeses and other added ingredients, this healthy casserole recipe is fluffy and full of protein. You're going to love it.
- Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole - Craving classic comfort food for dinner tonight? If yes, then bake up this Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole. Loaded with vegetables, this is one of the best easy casserole recipes for those looking for a healthier update on a classic. Plus, this egg and potato recipe is vegetarian and for for a gluten free diet.
- Bananas Foster French Toast Casserole - Dessert for breakfast is now possible with this delicious French Toast with Bananas recipe. It will amaze anyone, including the kids. This is an easy-to-bake French toast casserole that uses fresh bananas and is low in calories. You can even use it for a dessert. This recipe is great for the mornings and will wake anyone up with its burst of flavors of banana and cinnamon. It will not disappoint you and this banana French toast is a healthy alternative for the mornings.
- Asparagus and Cheese Strata - This delicious breakfast or brunch entree is a great way to get your fill of veggies first thing in the morning. Mix and match your favorite low-fat cheeses and vegetables for endless variations.
- Crustless Quiche Casserole - Usually, when you think about chicken casserole recipes, you think cheesy, gooey chicken casseroles. Am I right? This Crustless Quiche Casserole is the healthier version of your other cheesy chicken casserole recipes. Along with chicken, this recipe also adds delicious vegetables in a beautiful arrangement, and protein-rich eggs to create an amazing one-pot meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is even a fabulous recipe for holidays when make-ahead breakfast casseroles are a must!
- Healthy Baked French Toast - This baked french toast recipe creates a healthy version of the classic breakfast dish with the help of skim milk and low-fat cottage cheese. Enjoy breakfast and stick to your healthy diet.
- Enchiladas For Breakfast - Are you a Mexican food lover? Well, here is a great recipe for a breakfast casserole that is filled with flavor and spice. The Enchiladas for Breakfast recipe is perfect for your next brunch. This is just one great healthy breakfast idea for the summer. The taste of eggs with a little bit of spice is delicious in this breakfast casserole. It is topped with fresh avocado, tomatoes, and cheese. Don’t just settle for ordinary scrambled eggs. Instead, try this Enchiladas for Breakfast casserole.
- Blueberry Croissant Puff - Let's start by saying this recipe can work with any fruit, not just blueberries. It's so good it can work with any fruit. That says something. This is one of those easy breakfast casserole recipes you can't wait to serve to your friends because you know it's going to be a hit. And with just a few main ingredients, you can make this Blueberry Croissant Puff for breakfast, brunch or dessert. This is one deliciously easy and deliciously versatile recipe that we are certain will please your crowd.
- Peaches & Coconut Cream Oatmeal Bake - When your favorite fruit isn't always in season, you turn to canned or frozen alternatives. Luckily, there are delectable recipes like this Peaches and Coconut Cream Oatmeal to curb your peach cravings until prime peach season. What's even better about this breakfast casserole recipe is that it's a perfect make-ahead breakfast recipe and a perfect recipe for brunch or breakfast with family.
- Delicious Baked Eggs Florentine - An excellent source of Vitamin A and folate, spinach is a wonderful addition to any meal. It's an absolutely necessary - and delicious - component of any eggs florentine recipe, and this scrumptious one is no exception!
If you want more easy breakfast recipes, download our free eCookbook, The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus, today!
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus" Free eCookbook
- Overnight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
- 15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Enchiladas for Breakfast
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- 7 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Heart Healthy Homemade Granola
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Everything You Want For Breakfast Casserole
- Extreme Breakfast Casserole
- 10 Christmas Cookies to Make in 10 Minutes or Less
- 10 Quick & Easy Recipes for Thanksgiving Desserts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- 21 Healthy Christmas Recipes: Blogger Edition Free eCookbook
- 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus Free eCookbook
- 8 Classic Recipes for the Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lighter Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Bamboo KNIFEdock Review
- No More Boring Chicken
- Unexpected Eggnog Bread
- Almost Traditional Greek Pastitsio
- Lightened Up Ground Beef Casserole
- Tastes Like Chicken Soup Casserole
- The Healthy Slow Cooker, Second Edition Review
- Feel Good Peanut Butter Snowballs
- Triple Chocolate Nutella Fudge