15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
By: The Editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up to the delicious smells of these 15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes. Do all the prep work on these breakfast casseroles the night before, and then bake them in the morning. You'll have these breakfast casseroles ready to go! Plus, making breakfast casseroles means that you can make an entire tray and use it for the entire week. Cut out a slice and eat a little bit every day. You can't beat cooking once a week.
These recipes can be reheated easily and are perfect for on-the-go eating. If you're having company, even better! These recipes are perfect for a crowd or holiday mornings.
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole - Start your morning on the right side of the bed and dig in to this recipe for Mexican Breakfast Casserole. Filled with sausage, corn and cheese, this is truly one of the best casserole recipes around.
- Overnight French Toast Casserole - This a fantastic set-it-and-forget-it breakfast solution. You'll love that this French toast casserole is super easy to make. It's prepared the night before, and it requires almost no work at all. Simply toss your old, crusty bread in a marinade of cinnamon, pumpkin puree, and a few other delicious ingredients. Then, set it in the fridge to chill overnight. In the morning, bake for only 30 minutes, and you'll have a perfect breakfast recipe for Christmas day or any day. Plus, there's a phenomenal vanilla maple butter recipe to go with this French toast caserole.
- Sweet 'N Salty Breakfast Casserole - Breakfast casseroles are the perfect way to get your hash browns, sausage, eggs, and cheese all in one place. These casseroles can be unhealthy, but that's what makes this Sweet 'N Salty Breakfast Casserole so special. This casserole is perfect for when you want a lighter breakfast that tastes great.
- Broccoli and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - This healthy casserole idea is a great way to start any morning. The best news is that you can enjoy this Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole guilt free! Layers of melted cheese complement fresh and flavorful broccoli. Add in some seasoning and freshly ground black pepper for extra flavor. You can also serve this casserole with a low-fat sour cream topping.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole - Prepare this simple and quick breakfast casserole the night before, and you'll have a delicious, hearty meal waiting for you in the morning. This casserole has all your favorite breakfast standbys: eggs, cheese, toast, and veggies. We should all eat breakfast, but we don't have to make it every morning. Breakfast casseroles like this will help you enjoy breakfast, even when you're short on time.
Want NEW recipes? Check out these 24 Amazing Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles.
- Cheesy Brunch Casserole - This breakfast casserole has been a family-favorite for ages! The fat-free and low-fat cheese gives this yummy casserole an amazing taste. You'll never call this recipe bland because each bite is full of flavor. With the variety of cheese and other delicious ingredients, this healthy casserole recipe will soon be your favorite casserole recipe.
- Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole - Craving classic comfort food for dinner tonight? If yes, then bake up this Spicy Baked Eggs and Hash Brown Casserole. Loaded with vegetables, this is one of the best casserole recipes for those looking for a healthier casserole recipe. Plus, this egg and potato recipe is vegetarian and gluten free.
- Bananas Foster French Toast Casserole - Dessert for breakfast is now possible with this delicious French toast with bananas recipe. It will amaze anyone, including the kids. This is an easy-to-bake French toast casserole that uses fresh bananas, so it's sure to be amazing. This low-calorie recipe is great for morning and will wake anyone up with its burst of flavors. It will definitely not disappoint you.
- Asparagus and Cheese Strata - This delicious breakfast entree is a great way to get your fill of veggies. Mix and match your favorite low-fat cheeses and vegetables for endless variations. You and your family will love this easy breakfast casserole recipe.
- Crustless Quiche Casserole - Usually, when you think about chicken casserole recipes, you think cheesy, gooey chicken casseroles. Am I right? This Crustless Quiche Casserole is the healthier version of your other cheesy chicken casserole recipes. Along with chicken, this recipe also adds delicious vegetables and protein-rich eggs. So, this can be an amazing one-pot meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Plus, this is a fabulous recipe for holidays when make-ahead breakfast casseroles are a must!
- Healthy Baked French Toast - With the help of skim milk and low-fat cottage cheese, this baked French toast recipe creates a healthy version of the classic breakfast dish. Enjoy breakfast and stick to your healthy diet. You won't regret making this easy breakfast casserole.
- Enchiladas For Breakfast - Are you a Mexican food lover? Well, here is a great recipe for a breakfast casserole that is filled with flavor and spice. This Enchiladas for Breakfast recipe is perfect for your next brunch. This is a healthy breakfast idea that would be perfect year-round. The taste of eggs with a little bit of spice is delicious in this breakfast casserole. It's topped with fresh avocado, tomatoes, and cheese. Don’t just settle for ordinary scrambled eggs. Instead, try this Enchiladas for Breakfast casserole.
- Blueberry Croissant Puff - Let's start by saying this recipe can work with any fruit, not just blueberries. This is one of those easy breakfast casserole recipes you can't wait to serve to your friends because you know it's going to be a hit. And with just a few main ingredients, you can make this Blueberry Croissant Puff for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. This is one deliciously easy and deliciously versatile recipe that we are certain will please your crowd.
- Peaches & Coconut Cream Oatmeal Bake - You and your family will fall in love with this Peaches and Coconut Cream Oatmeal. The best thing about this breakfast casserole recipe is that it's a perfect make-ahead meal. So, you won't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to prepare this easy breakfast recipe.
- Delicious Baked Eggs Florentine - An excellent source of Vitamin A and folate, spinach is a wonderful addition to any meal. It's an absolutely necessary - and delicious - component of any eggs Florentine recipe, and this scrumptious breakfast recipe is no exception!
If you want more easy breakfast recipes, download our free eCookbook, The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes, today!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Enchiladas for Breakfast
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus Free eCookbook
- Overnight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
- 15 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- 7 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Coconut Breakfast Balls
- Upside Down Pineapple Cake Shake
- Cinnamon Chai Latte Oatmeal
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Heart Healthy Homemade Granola
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Kale and Quinoa Salad with Avocado, Almonds, and Feta
- Chicken Parmesan with Basil Linguine
- Salmon with Skinny Chimichurri
- Grilled Peppers with Eggs
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers
- Low-Carb Cloud Cookies
- 9 Easy Broccoli Salad Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Pita Crisps
- Summertime Fruit Salad
- Easy Edamame Guacamole