Roasted Banana Yogurt Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When you want a lighter version of your favorite banana bread recipe, you have to try this recipe. Roasted Banana Yogurt Bread is everything you love about the classic banana bread, only lighter. Roasted bananas make the bread extra sweet without adding a ton of extra sugar. Yogurt replaces more than half the butter, so it will remain extra tasty without all the calories. Enjoy this healthier banana bread recipe for breakfast or whenever you need a delicious snack."
Read NextChocolate Chip Raspberry Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
As good of a deal as Olive Garden's unlimited soup and salad promotion is, frequently going to Italian restaurants for dinner can make… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Quick And Easy Spanish Garlic Prawns With Lemon
- 30 Minute Super Easy Rose Pasta Sauce- Italian Pink Sauce
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook