- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Naked California Turkey Club
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cup panko crumbs, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Divide the bread crumbs evenly between two dishes. Add the salt and pepper and mix to combine.
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
Place each breast in the bread crumbs, pressing down to help the crumbs stick. Once the pan is hot and the oil begins to shimmer, add the turkey/chicken and immediately turn the heat down to low. Allow the turkey/chicken to cook for about 4-6 minutes. You'll notice that the bread crumbs have turned golden. Remove the turkey/chicken to a baking dish.
Spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise or yogurt on each breast and sprinkle with a little bit of the separated bread crumbs. Place in the oven to bake for about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the bacon and then cheese. Place the chicken back in the oven until the cheese is melted and the turkey/chicken is cooked through, another 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the avocados, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, and season to taste.
Place lettuce on a platter. Once the meat is cooked, allow it to cool for a few minutes, and place it on the lettuce. Top with the salsa. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
"Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Flavorful chicken and tender pasta, topped with a balsamic glaze. Your favorite appetizer in an easy 30… Continue reading: "Bruschetta Chicken Pasta"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Birthday Cake Overnight Oats
- Mediterranean Pinwheels
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties
- Low Carb Egg White Wrap
- Overnight Cookie Dough Oats
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook