Naked California Turkey Club
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cup panko crumbs, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Divide the bread crumbs evenly between two dishes. Add the salt and pepper and mix to combine.
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
Place each breast in the bread crumbs, pressing down to help the crumbs stick. Once the pan is hot and the oil begins to shimmer, add the turkey/chicken and immediately turn the heat down to low. Allow the turkey/chicken to cook for about 4-6 minutes. You'll notice that the bread crumbs have turned golden. Remove the turkey/chicken to a baking dish.
Spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise or yogurt on each breast and sprinkle with a little bit of the separated bread crumbs. Place in the oven to bake for about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the bacon and then cheese. Place the chicken back in the oven until the cheese is melted and the turkey/chicken is cooked through, another 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the avocados, tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, and season to taste.
Place lettuce on a platter. Once the meat is cooked, allow it to cool for a few minutes, and place it on the lettuce. Top with the salsa. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook