Sous Vide Veal Chops With Mushrooms And Rosemary Cream Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Veal chops are cooked to perfection when you cook the veal with the sous vide cooking technique and then finish them in a screaming hot cast-iron skillet. This veal chop recipe brings in the flavors of sauteed mushrooms, rosemary, a splash of white wine and finished with heavy cream. Veal meat comes from special-fed or milk-fed veal calves that have been raised to about 22 weeks of age and about 500 pounds. These calves are raised in group pens where they can walk around, stand up, lay down, turn around and groom themselves. I like to think of it as a playpen for calves. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook