We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These old-fashioned Porcupine Meatballs are a retro classic that will soon become a favorite for your family, too! The oven-baked meatballs are made with ground beef, rice, onion and seasoning and cooked in a rich tomato sauce. It's an easy dinner recipe that's ready for the oven with just 10 minutes of prep! Porcupine Meatballs originated during the Great Depression, when rice was affordable and readily available, but meat was pricey. By adding rice to a classic meatball recipe, home cooks could bulk up the meal and stretch a small amount of beef a little bit further. They are so good, simple and quick to prepare, and a great family-friendly option if you've got picky eaters at home! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Broccolini
- Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat
- Chuckwagon Stew
- Ultimate Meatloaf Casserole
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Zucchini
- Mom's Easy Marinated Flank Steak
- Traditional Beef Brisket with Carrot and Sweet Potato Tzimmes
- Low Carb Buffalo Crack Slaw
- Cowboy Beans
- Beef, Asparagus and Portobello Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook