Slow Cooker or Oven Baked Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s no need to make life complicated, so when I need to get dinner on the table for my family I turn to classic comfort food dishes like this Salisbury Steak. With only 15 minutes of prep, I can put a healthy meal in the slow cooker or in the oven without much hassle…leaving me more time for the good stuff. By using lean ground beef and plenty of zesty seasoning, a hearty serving of this Salisbury Steak satisfies the craving for a burger or creamy gravy, while still clocking in at well under 300 calories. Like a giant hug at the end of the day, this easy Salisbury Steak tastes decadent, cozy, and warm. For big appetites, serve it with mashed potatoes or egg noodles to soak up the extra gravy (there’s plenty, believe me!). For a lighter option, try it with cauliflower rice, a side of broccoli, or wholegrain brown rice."
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat
Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon
Low Carb Buffalo Crack Slaw
Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Broccolini
Beef, Asparagus and Portobello Stir Fry
Your Favorite Caveman Meal
Healthy Steak Stir Fry
5-Ingredient Beefy Hash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook