Bulgogi - Korean Grilled Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bulgogi (literally ‘fire meat’) is the classic Korean marinated grilled beef wrapped in a lettuce leaf with shredded raw veg for garnish and the fiery Korean ssamjang (barbecue sauce); the parcel eaten in one bite. Contrary to the name it is not too spicy - the marinade has sweet Asian pear, onion and the usual soy/mirin/sesame oil suspects in it. The ‘fire’ probably refers to the traditional way of cooking bulgogi on a barbecue. For me, it was a revelation: the ultimate but healthy and no-carb, no-salt fast food! Go away, pizzas! Burgers, begone! KFC sinks into oblivion – unless, that is, you mean Korean Fried Cauliflower. Kebabs, leave the scene – there’s a new kid in town!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- Roasted Pepper Cheese Bites
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook