Teriyaki Veggie Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Teriyaki Veggie Bowl is an amazingly simple vegetarian meal that is loaded full of flavor. All your favorite veggies are coated with some sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce, and it all sits on your choice of brown or white rice. There aren't too many meals that are as simple as this one! And this particular recipe is great, because the instructions show you how to make teriyaki sauce. That is definitely a skill that will come in handy in the kitchen more than once!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- Roasted Pepper Cheese Bites
- Holiday Crostini
- Bruschetta Melts
- Tomato Salad
- Low-Sugar Fluffy Strawberry Sheet Cake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook