This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Roasted Vegetable Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted vegetable hummus filled with carrots, sweet potatoes, shallots and garlic. This fantastic appetizer or snack is quick and easy to make and is perfectly healthy. Tasty, filling, chalk full of vegetables, plus it's so fast and easy to whip up. Great to have on hand and a great way to get some veggies into kids who like to dip things. Nothing like dipping your veggies into some more veggies to have the ultimate healthy snack!"
Read NextCheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Hariyali Kabab (with Or Without Oven)
- How To Cook Boneless Prime Rib Roast Recipe
- Keto Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook