Simple Roasted Vegetable Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted vegetable hummus filled with carrots, sweet potatoes, shallots and garlic. This fantastic appetizer or snack is quick and easy to make and is perfectly healthy. Tasty, filling, chalk full of vegetables, plus it's so fast and easy to whip up. Great to have on hand and a great way to get some veggies into kids who like to dip things. Nothing like dipping your veggies into some more veggies to have the ultimate healthy snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Baked Bbq Chicken Wings
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Crispy Fried Shrimps (prawns)
- Poolside Dip
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Simple Beef, Spinach and Mushroom Strudel
- Roasted Red Pepper Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Vegan Jalapeño Popper Dip
- "Bacon" Baked Chicken Strips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook