Simple Roasted Vegetable Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted vegetable hummus filled with carrots, sweet potatoes, shallots and garlic. This fantastic appetizer or snack is quick and easy to make and is perfectly healthy. Tasty, filling, chalk full of vegetables, plus it's so fast and easy to whip up. Great to have on hand and a great way to get some veggies into kids who like to dip things. Nothing like dipping your veggies into some more veggies to have the ultimate healthy snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A fresh, healthy, and low calorie dinner is just 30 minutes away! This easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and… Continue reading: "Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Red Pilaf With Turkey Breast
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Baked Tortellini Casserole
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Sauteed Saffron Milk Cap
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook