Quick Easy Turkey Wontons
This recipe for turkey wontons is one of the best fancy appetizer recipes around because it is so simple and tasty. Easy party appetizers jazz up any event. Enjoy the crispy goodness of this recipe today.
- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green onions
- Soy sauce to taste
- Crumble turkey into frying pan and cook until brown.
- In separate pan, saute the onion until it turns a clear color. Add the onion, green onion, and soy sauce to the meat.
- Let meat mixture cook for 10 minutes. Take off heat and let cool.
- Take a spoon full of the cooled meat mixture and place on one half of the wonton wrapper. Fold the other half of the wrapper over the mixture and seal by dabbing edges with water.
- Place into oil set at medium to high heat and cook until wrapper turns a deep golden color. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with duck sauce if desired.
Read NextSimple Roasted Vegetable Hummus