We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cool and creamy Avocado Gazpacho is easy to make with only three ingredients and a blender. Add your favorite toppings for a refreshing chilled soup that’s perfect for summer. On a hot summer day, nothing beats an ice cold bowl of fresh gazpacho soup. It’s so popular in Spain, you would be hard pressed to find a restaurant or supermarket that doesn’t offer it from May through September. And while tomato-based Spanish gazpacho is the most traditional, it’s common to find different variations, especially outside of Spain and Portugal. All you need to make your own, like this green avocado gazpacho, is a few ingredients and a blender or food processor."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook