4-Ingredient Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower
By: Becky Striepe from glueandglitter.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This version of crunchy Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is light on batter and simple to make - it only has 4 ingredients! When Buffalo cauliflower first got popular, I could NOT WAIT TO TRY IT. I love spicy food, so anything tossed in hot sauce is a plus in my book. What I am not mad about is breading. I’m the weirdo that pulls most of the breading off of fried okra, and I found myself doing the same thing with the Buffalo cauliflower I was making. When I started working on my own recipe for air fryer Buffalo cauliflower, I knew that minimal breading was my main goal. I wanted it to taste more like cauliflower and less like breading, because cauliflower is delicious!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Mushroom Pasta
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Teriyaki
- Thai Pepper Shrimp Curry
- Slow Cooker Creamy Minestrone Soup
- Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes
- P.F. Chang's Garlic Noodles
- Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Peach Tomato Basil Mason Jar Salad
- Roasted Carrot, Arugula, and Radicchio Salad