We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a great vegan recipe that the crowd will love! Quick and easy to make, this is one recipe that is perfect for a picnic, cookout, potluck, or any other event on your calendar. Don't be surprised if everyone wants seconds of this delightful recipe. With its use of tofu and a number of flavors, this is one recipe you'll want to keep at your fingertips the next time you need to make a side dish or appetizer for any get-together. Bright and colorful as can be, this will be a wonderful addition to any menu.
From the blogger: "This amazing vegan coleslaw is absolutely delicious and tastes just like the real thing! Perfectly creamy, sweet, and tangy. It is WAY healthier than traditional coleslaw, though, which is typically drenched in mayo and very high in calories. This recipe is a lightened up version with all the flavor and creaminess of traditional coleslaw. It’s also oil-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and much lower in calories and fat than regular coleslaw. Super easy to make, too! Ready and on the table in 15 minutes or less."
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Occasional Fresco, Birthday, Buffet, Buffet Meal, Card Night, Casual Dinner Party, Family Get Together, Game Day, Graduation, Picnic, Sports Party
Recipe CourseAppetizer, Side Dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook