9 Fantastic Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's be honest with ourselves here – we all could stand to eat better-for-you foods around the holidays. It is often too easy to cheat on our healthy eating habits because of the abundance of tasty unhealthy food items that constantly surround us during Halloween, Thanksgiving and the December holidays.
If you feel too overwhelmed with all the unhealthy foods that come around during the fall and winter seasons, then know that help is on the way! This Thanksgiving, turn to this collection of 9 Fantastic Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes to make your holiday a breeze.
Casserole recipes are not only one of the easiest recipe ideas for the holidays, they are often crowd pleasers. Let the oven do all the work this year and dive into football heaven in the backyard or the living room this year. Who said you had to stay in the kitchen all day?
Make this holiday a Thanksgiving to remember with affordable, delicious and easy casserole recipes you all will enjoy (like this delicious Skinny Maple Sweet Potato Casserole, pictured left!).
If you like these fantastic Thanksgiving casserole recipes, check out our collection of 10 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Craft Ideas.
9 Fantastic Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie - Everyone loves pot pie- it's got tons of great flavor and the warmth of comfort food. This season, instead of throwing out your leftover turkey, use it to make Thanksgiving turkey pot pie. The whole family will enjoy this dish. Plus, it's easy and can be a great meal for after Thanksgiving ... when you have all that leftover turkey laying around.
- Fresh Turkey Sausage and Cornbread Stuffing - (pictured above) You'll be going back for seconds after trying this tasty Thanksgiving casserole recipe. It's filling, savory and guaranteed to please a crowd.
- Southern-Style Cornbread Casserole - Jazz up your traditional stuffing recipe by adding garlic, cornbread and celery. It has the same comforting tastes as most Southern foods, but without the extra calories.
- Meat Pot Pie - A classic meat pot pie is absolutely perfect for the holiday season. Make it with chicken or turkey, and everyone in the family will be pleased.
- Sweet Potato Casserole - For a more traditional take on one of the most classic holiday recipes, try out this Sweet Potato Casserole recipe. This sweet potato recipe only uses real, wholesome ingredients and could be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving menu. Use this instead of the traditional candied yams recipe your family is used to.
- Mom's Cranberry Sauce - Need a taste of home? Try Mom's Cranberry Sauce. This killer cranberry sauce is sure to delight even the pickiest eaters. With a perfect zing of this flavor packed fruit, let this be a Thanksgiving side dish that has your party guests raving. Try it and you'll see why mom loves it.
- Apple Celery Stuffing - (pictured above) This Thanksgiving casserole recipe contains the perfect amount of crunch, due to the combination of apples and celery, and contrasts nicely with the egg whites and soft bread cubes. It's a great addition to your Thanksgiving dinner table.
- Skinny Maple Sweet Potato Casserole - Enjoy a sweet, comforting and satisfying Thanksgiving casserole like this one. It's absolutely perfect to indulge in on a crisp fall day.
- Super Creamy Green Bean Casserole - This healthy vegetarian recipe features the same rich, creamy sauce as a traditional green bean casserole, but lightens it up so it doesn't add any inches to your waistline. A must-have!
For more awesome recipes for Thanksgiving, check out our free eCookbook 8 Classic Recipes for the Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
If you're a fan the classic jalapeno popper appetizer, you'll love the flavors that come out of this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili… Continue reading: "Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili Soup with Bacon"
Feel Good Pumpkin Cornbread
Skinny Maple Sweet Potato Casserole
Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole
Guilt Free French Silk Chocolate Pie
10 Cakes, Cookies and Pies for Thanksgiving Desserts
Simple Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust
30 Minute Apple and Chestnut Stuffing
Quick Bake Cornbread Dressing
8 Classic Recipes for the Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes Free eCookbook
Thanksgiving Dinner Made Easy: 25 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Bread
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Mung Bean Sprouts Stir-Fried with Tofu
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Pork Chops with Zucchini and Squash
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Bok Choy Soup
- Meatless Stuffed Peppers with Rice
- Thai Glass Noodles Salad Recipe
- Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook