Wild Rice and Leftover Turkey Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I originally created this recipe as a simple way to use up leftover chicken or turkey from previous meals. I really don’t like to throw away food, so I’m constantly dreaming up new ways to repurpose the same old stuff — and soups are about as easy as it gets! The hearty and satisfying wild rice, broth, and veggies make this turkey soup a filling option for cold nights. It reminds me so much of the chicken noodle soup that Mom always gave us when we were sick, and my own boys have come to love it as well. While extra chicken works great as a substitute in this soup, I wanted to share the recipe with you today because it’s perfectly well suited for a post-Thanksgiving meal. After a busy holiday full of rich food and hours spent in the kitchen, this turkey soup is a lighter option to take advantage of leftover meat while only requiring 15 minutes of prep!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hibiscus Drink
- Crispy Gobi 65 (cauliflower 65)
- Vegan Slow Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Casserole
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Buckwheat Mini Breads
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Quick And Easy Beet And Orange Salad
- Steak Fajitas
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook