Black Eyed Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Start the new year off right with a delicious and hearty black-eyed pea soup! Black-Eyed Pea soup is a great healthy choice for a first-course dish, an appetizer, or a hearty and healthy main meal dish. This recipe is not only healthy but it's also perfect for those wanting to participate in The Daniel Fast. This recipe is one that will be a favorite and everyone will love. They will ask for it again and again!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 C vegetable broth, No sugar! Read the label!
- 16 ounces collard greens, This is the large bag in my grocery store
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 28 ounces tomatoes, Crushed. No sugar.
- 2 C potatoes, I used a tri-color variety, but any will do.
- 2 C carrots, sliced
- 2 cans black eyed peas, 15.5 ounce, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- 15 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Glazed And Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook