Black Eyed Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Start the new year off right with a delicious and hearty black-eyed pea soup! Black-Eyed Pea soup is a great healthy choice for a first-course dish, an appetizer, or a hearty and healthy main meal dish. This recipe is not only healthy but it's also perfect for those wanting to participate in The Daniel Fast. This recipe is one that will be a favorite and everyone will love. They will ask for it again and again!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 C vegetable broth, No sugar! Read the label!
- 16 ounces collard greens, This is the large bag in my grocery store
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 28 ounces tomatoes, Crushed. No sugar.
- 2 C potatoes, I used a tri-color variety, but any will do.
- 2 C carrots, sliced
- 2 cans black eyed peas, 15.5 ounce, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"A hearty dinner meal, this Hash Brown Lasagna is a quicker, healthier, mouthwatering twist on the traditional lasagna recipe! Layers… Continue reading: "Hash Brown Lasagna with Vegetable and Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- 3-ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook