This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Black Eyed Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Start the new year off right with a delicious and hearty black-eyed pea soup! Black-Eyed Pea soup is a great healthy choice for a first-course dish, an appetizer, or a hearty and healthy main meal dish. This recipe is not only healthy but it's also perfect for those wanting to participate in The Daniel Fast. This recipe is one that will be a favorite and everyone will love. They will ask for it again and again!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 C vegetable broth, No sugar! Read the label!
- 16 ounces collard greens, This is the large bag in my grocery store
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 28 ounces tomatoes, Crushed. No sugar.
- 2 C potatoes, I used a tri-color variety, but any will do.
- 2 C carrots, sliced
- 2 cans black eyed peas, 15.5 ounce, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp salt
Read NextStuffed Pepper Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook