Avocado Black Bean & Tomato Bisque
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soup is one of those foods that is warm and comforting, and this recipe is no exception! This Avacado Black Bean and Tomato Soup is not only healthy but very filling and super flavorful! The sweet tomatoes paired with the creamy avocado make the perfect accompaniment for the warm black beans. Rich and creamy and healthy to boot! I think this bisque will become a favorite in no time! Everyone in your family will love it!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 ⁄4 Cup Cilantro
- 1 – 2 Garlic Clove
- 1 ⁄2 Avocado Peeled
- 1 ⁄2 Lemon or Lime Juice
- 1 15-16 oz. can Black Beans
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Toppings Suggestions – Plain Yogurt Tortilla Chips (crushed), Hot Sauce, Chopped - Onions, Red or Orange Bell Peppers, Cilantro.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get out that spiralizer and make a big bowl of these Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato Noodles. It's the perfect healthy fall dish because… Continue reading: "Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato Noodles"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook