This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites are made with protein-packed peanut butter and fuel-burning oat flour. With just five ingredients, these no-bake bites are super easy to make. Plus this is a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined-sugar free recipe."
Dietary RestrictionsGluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan
Read NextNo Bake Brownie Energy Bites
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Despite the recipe name, this Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs recipe doesn't include any noodles. Instead, zucchini provides the base… Continue reading: "Garlic Butter Noodles with Herbs"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook