Air Fried Bacon Cashews
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bacon Cashews are a sweet-savory-salty snack, and they cook up in 10 minutes or less in your air fryer! Get my recipe for Air Fried Bacon Cashews, and check out the recipe video. Air fried Bacon Cashews are a lovely snack by the handful, and they’re also a nice topping for soups, salads, and comfort bowls. Basically, anywhere you’d reach for bacon bits, you can use these instead. They’ll keep for 2-3 days in an airtight container."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you in the mood for some zesty Mexican food, but you're trying to eat healthier? Have no fear, Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole… Continue reading: "Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook