We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Turnips are in season! This humble root has a lot to offer. Did you know that you can eat it cooked and raw? I tend to make a low-carb mash or roast these beautiful roots but lately, I have been enjoying this refreshing turnip salad too. The raw roots are shredded and marinated with a simple vinegar oil dressing. No sugar in this salad dressing! The flavors are balanced and complement most main course meals well. You can serve it with your favorite pasta dish, with your steak, or simply with some pizza. It always tastes great and it's also healthy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook