Marinated Tomato And Onion Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This marinated tomato and onion salad is just perfect for a summer salad or versatile side dish! Just imaging ripe, juicy tomatoes, red onion, and fresh herbs in a delicious vinaigrette dressing. Amazing! At our house, we look forward to the fresh summer bounty that comes straight from the garden. One of our favorite things is the big and juice tomatoes. Good thing we love them. This recipe highlights the delicious flavor using just a few ingredients. As you can see, this salad consists of tomatoes, basil, and red onions. Marry this with the simple vinaigrette and if you can, let it sit and marinate about an hour. so scrumptious! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook