Kale Salad with Baked Almond Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know that you are going to love this easy Kale Salad with Baked Almond Chicken. Personally, we could could eat this kale salad every day for lunch and never get sick of it. It's so full of fun textures and flavors like salty Pecorino Romano, chewy golden raisins, bright lemon, and of course, kale and crunchy, juicy almond chicken. It's healthy, filling, and incredibly fresh and delicious. This recipe is sure to be a family favorite.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
classic Southern dish gets a healthy makeover in this easy Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole! The combination of chicken,… Continue reading: "Skinny Rotisserie Chicken and Grits Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- How To Can Mushrooms
- Quince Jelly
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Red Pilaf With Turkey Breast
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook