This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This tasty Arugula Salad combines peppery baby arugula, almond slivers, crisp apple, shaved Parmesan cheese, dried cranberries, and thin sliced red onions all tossed with a light lemon mustard vinaigrette. Enjoy this flavor packed light salad with chicken, fish, beef or pasta. A tasty Arugula Salad made with almonds, crisp apples, dried cranberries, red onions, and Parmesan Cheese all drizzled with a light easy four ingredient lemon mustard vinaigrette. Prepare the vinaigrette up to 2 days in advance and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator 45 minutes before tossing the salad. Whisk or shake to recombine the ingredients."
Read NextCold Thai Noodle Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook