Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade pizza dough for beginners has just a few ingredients. No special flour is needed. I have made this with bread flour and all-purpose flour. While you can use a mixer or food processor to pull the dough together, I just use a bowl and spoon. If you have 40 minutes, you can make your own pizza dough that will bake up into a perfect crust for your next homemade pizza night in. Pizza Crust Made with Yeast I love the smell of yeast baked goods. Especially when they are rising. "
NotesThis recipe makes enough dough for 2, 12-inch pizzas.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizePizza pan or sheet pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook