This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spring is finally in full bloom! My family and I will be heading outside more often to take advantage of patio season, while reuniting with good friends over incredible food, like this recipe for Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta. I’m always looking for ways that both me and my family can eat more vegetables. We’re a family of three very picky eaters. I can count on one hand the vegetables I truly like, so I usually need a little help in this department. This is why I always have Catelli Smart Veggie pasta in my arsenal. Catelli Smart Veggie pasta has the classic pasta taste that you expect from Catelli, but has some hidden benefits. What benefits do you ask? Vegetables! Yes, you heard me right. Smart Veggie pasta is made with dried carrots and cauliflower (is there seriously anything that cauliflower can’t do?) as well as durum wheat semolina and oat hull fibre. Each 85 g serving of pasta packs half a serving of vegetables. Include that with your tomato based sauce and roasted veggies on top: you’re in the book of health’s good graces. Whether it’s spring or summer, this sundried tomato pesto pasta is a delicious way to reunite and excite family and friends during casual gatherings on the patio."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextSweet Potato Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
- Dump and Bake Chicken Caprese Pasta
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
- Low Cal Asparagus Fettuccine Alfredo
- Festive Lasagna Roll-Ups with Salsa Rosa Sauce
- Prosciutto, Asparagus and Parmesan Spaghetti
- Barilla PLUS Elbows and Broccoli Bake
- Skinny Mac and Alfredo
- Whole Wheat Bowtie Pasta Salad
- Light Spring Pea and Asparagus Pasta
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook