8 Best Authentic Mexican Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you craving some real, authentic Mexican food for dinner? Well, here are the 8 Best Authentic Mexican Recipes that will turn your boring, old chicken dinner into a fiesta. These easy recipes are packed with flavor and spice that will sure be a delight. You must try all these healthy Mexican recipes if you are looking to spice up your meal. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, no matter what time of the day, we have the recipe for you that will bring the south of the boarder a little closer to home.
1. Fresh Garden Salsa: There is nothing more refreshing than homemade salsa. Here is an authentic recipe that is fresh and delicious. Grab your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy this freshly cut Mexican salsa that is perfect for any of your parties. It will be a crowd favorite and you can guarantee there will be none left. You can even use this authentic salsa for all your Mexican recipes as a great, fresh topping.
2. Babalu Guacamole: Here is a new spin to your traditional guacamole. This is a great, real Mexican recipe that needs to replace your old. It is so fresh and full of flavor. The trendy guacamole is easy to make and even easier to eat. The creamy avocado dip can also be used as a topping for your favorite meal. You now have the secret to the best fiesta appetizer. Bring a little spice to your life with this Babalu Guacamole.
3. Taco Quesadilla Pizza: It is a dream come true! All your favorite flavors in one. This authentic Taco Quesadilla Pizza is so good you won’t want to share it. It has the savory flavors of your favorite taco put in a Quesadilla and then made into a pizza. Use all your favorite Mexican toppings and you will have the best authentic meal. It really does not get any better this. This is a must-try real Mexican recipe that will make your taste buds scream.
4. Light Turkey Tacos: This is a great way to lighten up your favorite Mexican dinner. These Light Turkey Tacos are easy and affordable. The best part about making these tacos is that you don’t have to skip out on adding the extra toppings. Now you can now enjoy all the flavors and spice in one lettuce-wrapped taco. Try this healthy, easy recipe for dinner tonight.
5. Easy Mexican Rice: Who knew Mexican rice was so simple? You now have the secret ingredients that make Mexican rice so flavorful. This will make all your meals a little more authentic. You can put the rice on your tacos or favorite beans. You can even eat it all by itself and enjoy the spices that excite your taste buds. Authentic Mexican food does not get much easier than this!
6. Enchiladas for Breakfast: Mexican for breakfast is now possible with this zesty recipe. There is nothing better to wake up to then a warm breakfast that is bursting with Mexican flavors. Don’t just settle for scrambled eggs when you could try this Mexican breakfast casserole. These Enchiladas for Breakfast are topped with fresh tomatoes, avocados, and cheese. Start your day by having a fiesta with this breakfast casserole.
7. Skinny Chicken Fajitas: Now it’s possible to make those lean, chicken fajitas right at home without being high in calories. These Skinny Chicken Fajitas are so easy and delicious. They make for the perfect, weeknight dinner. You can add all your favorite salsas, cheese, and other Mexican topping to these flavorful fajitas. They are wrapped in a warm, soft tortilla that melts in your mouth. Don’t hesitate to try the best authentic Mexican recipe today!
8. Skinny Mexican Ice Cream: Have you ever tried fried ice cream? Well, now is your chance to do so without the guilt. You now have a fresh recipe that makes a clone of Mexican ice cream without all the calories that come with frying the ice cream. This Mexican dessert recipe is so tasty you will be going back for seconds. It’s a sweet treat that the whole family can enjoy. Try making dessert a little healthier tonight with this delicious Skinny Mexican Ice Cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"If youre looking for a simple, nutritious, and easy homemade marinara, then todays 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce is just for… Continue reading: "20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce"
- Mexican Stuffed Shells
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- One-Pot Cheesy Taco Zucchini Noodle Skillet
- Low Fat Ruby Tuesday Style Chicken Quesadilla
- 30-Minute Quinoa Enchilada Skillet
- Walking Tacos with Doritos
- Quinoa and Black Bean Burrito Bowl
- Warm Cornbread Waffle Tacos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Vegan Spanakopita
- Detox Soup with Red Lentils
- Southwest-Style Vegan Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Easy Marinara Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook