This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Healthy eating starts with your relationship with food. What are your feelings when you look at, eat or think about food? Do you think you’re eating right? What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of food? 1. You become happy instantly, thinking of your favorite food with all its aroma and taste. 2. You are so fond of food that you get an instant mood lift whenever you think of food. 3. You suddenly have the urge to eat and head towards the refrigerator or pantry. 4. You feel sad because if you eat what you like, you may gain weight and take a U-turn on your road towards a healthy lifestyle. 5. You feel deprived because everybody seems to be eating what they like, except you. 6. You think of food when you are stressed, tired, lonely or just plain bored or when you’re very happy or in a mood to celebrate. "
Read NextThe 10 Healthiest Foods: Red Lentils
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Red Lentils
- Become a Weekend Warrior: How to Meal Prep
- Healthy Recipes Year Round eCookbook
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Broccoli Rabe
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Prawns
- 7 Best Heart-Healthy Recipes
- Dahi Vada Recipe
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Edamame
- Low Fat Cooking Ideas: 23 Inspired by Weight Watchers Recipes
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- Healthy Potato Salad With Raisins (no Mayo Recipe)
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
- Honey Garlic Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook