Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Healthy eating starts with your relationship with food. What are your feelings when you look at, eat or think about food? Do you think you’re eating right? What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of food? 1. You become happy instantly, thinking of your favorite food with all its aroma and taste. 2. You are so fond of food that you get an instant mood lift whenever you think of food. 3. You suddenly have the urge to eat and head towards the refrigerator or pantry. 4. You feel sad because if you eat what you like, you may gain weight and take a U-turn on your road towards a healthy lifestyle. 5. You feel deprived because everybody seems to be eating what they like, except you. 6. You think of food when you are stressed, tired, lonely or just plain bored or when you’re very happy or in a mood to celebrate. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Cooking With Quinoa: 29 Amazing Quinoa Recipes
- The 6 Healthiest Superfoods You've Never Tried
- How To Stay Young at Heart with Heart Healthy Recipes
- Healthy Recipes Year Round eCookbook
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Red Lentils
- The 10 Healthiest Foods: Canned Salmon
- Studies show cooking provides long term health benefits
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- 3-ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Pineapple Easy Breakfast Smoothie
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook