Top 12 Healthy Recipes For The Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you prefer charcoal or gas grills, grilling often has the power to take the foods you eat everyday and transform them into miracles that taste like bites of glorious summer. Choose from either grilled vegetables, chicken, beef or fish in this collection of Top 12 Healthy Recipes For The Grill. These recipes are only the best of the best so make sure you don't miss a single one. Happy grilling!
Top 12 Recipes For The Grill
Mojo Pork Tenderloin - Mojo Pork Tenderloin can be your next best pork recipe. Grilled to perfection with onions and a tangy sauce drizzled on top, this recipe is hard to beat. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside.
Grilled BBQ Ribs - Great with beef or pork ribs, this easy Steamed and Grilled BBQ Ribs recipe shows you how to make BBQ ribs right.
Grilled Pineapple With Coconut Ice Cream - We can't imagine not having coconut during the warmer months. We also can't eat coconut without thinking of tropical skies, sandy beaches and the best weather possible. Ahh ... paradise. So when you're in the mood to experience the wonders of a tropical island in your own kitchen, or even better ... dare I say, on the couch and in your comfy clothes, reach for this simple recipe for Grilled Pineapple With Coconut Ice Cream. Double or triple this recipe for crowds. It tastes just as fabulous as it looks.
Bunless Fiesta Burger - Note to vegetarians Look away. This recipe is total dude food. Bunless Fiesta Hamburgers are definitely a good example of a high protein meal. This recipe has very little carbs and is packed with muscle-building nutrients.
Grilled Potatoes - Do you love French fries but hate all the fat and calories that come with them? Try grilling your potatoes instead with this Grilled Potatoes recipe. It's a great vegetarian recipe and you'll cut out a ton of guilt.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers - Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers will one of the best grilling recipes you'll come across this year. Packed with protein, this shellfish dish is a great idea for gatherings, or just for a deliciously healthy weeknight meal. Don't skimp on the pesto sauce, it makes a big difference.
The Great Steakhouse Char Burger - Do you like steaks with onions and blue cheese? If you do, you'll love this Burgers Topped with Caramelized Onions and Blue Cheese recipe. You'll feel like you're at a five-star steak house with this gourmet burger, without the five-star price tag.
Fajita-Style Burger - If you like fajitas, you'll love this Burgers Fajita-Style recipe. Combining all the best flavors from the Mexican food favorite into one delicious burger, it's really hard to pass up. Onions, peppers, cheese, you can't go wrong.
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad - Who can resist the sweet and savory flavors of grilled sweet potatoes? Try this Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with green onion, Feta cheese and spices. Classic potato salad is great, but this can be the change you were looking for.
Grilled Salmon Burger - Tired of the same ground beef recipe for burger night? Switch it up with this clean eating version. Grilled Salmon Burgers are high in protein, lower in fat and absolutely delicious with caper mayonnaise (recipe included).
Grilled & Glazed Corn on the Cob - Grilling vegetables is a great way to add flavor and texture to your favorite produce. Grilled and Glazed Corn on the Cob takes grilling to a whole other level by adding a special glaze that makes this corn on the corn recipe crunchy and juicy at the same time. Check out which glaze this recipe's creator uses.
Grilled & Great Vegetables - Grilled vegetables never got more easy to make or more delicious to eat with this Grilled and Great Vegetables recipe. The delicious and healthy flavor of grilled vegetables really comes out in this blend of onion, bell peppers, mushroom, squash and zucchini.
Read NextPesto Mozzarella Turkey Burgers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- Pesto Mozzarella Turkey Burgers
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Simple Cracker Barrel Style Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
- Sweet Smoky Chicken and Rib Rub
- Fresh Feta and Basil Turkey Burgers
- Teriyaki Grilled Pork Chops
- Barbecued Chicken Wings
- Lean BBQ Pork Chops
- Bobby's Bigger Beef Burgers
- Barbecued Beef with Fresh Herb Stuffing
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- Healthy Potato Salad With Raisins (no Mayo Recipe)
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook