Banana Split Popsicles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Banana Split Popsicles made with sorbets, chocolate shell and crushed peanuts. A healthy dairy-free take on the classic ice cream shoppe dessert! Banana Split Popsicles made with dairy free options and full of healthy mix-ins like flax, acai and chia seeds. We love making homemade popsicles and smoothies since getting basically the best blender of all time so when Bob’s Red Mill and Sambazon approached me to make a recipe for their #SuperfoodShowdown I was totally on board. Read more at: Banana Split Popsicles http://dinnerthendessert.com/banana-split-popsicles/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Double Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- Grilled Asian Skirt Steak
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (2 Ways)
- Spicy Marinated Feta
- Greek Appetizer Platter
- Caramel Skillet Brownie
- Mediterranean Veggie Naan Wraps
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook