Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you lead a meatless lifestyle or not, the products from Dr. Praeger's are delicious. From the fresh vegetables to the wonderful balance of herbs, Dr. Praeger's veggie burgers and 'chicken' patties are some of my favorite meals to make on a busy weeknight. If you've never tasted a veggie burger or chicken-free chicken nuggets before, I'd highly recommend trying the ones from Dr. Praeger's!"
"I love that Dr. Praeger's offers a line of kid-friendly products. My little ones love the broccoli littles, and I love that they're eating broccoli! They also have fish sticks, sweet potato bites and a variety of other meals my family loves. Dr. Praeger's is a great way to get your loved ones eating healthy!"
"As a fish stick fan, I can honestly say that the ones from Dr. Praeger's are some of my favorites. The ratio of breading to fish was perfect and there was just the right amount of crunch in each bite. I also had a chance to sample Dr. Praeger's California veggie burger and I have to say, even as a meat eater, I was impressed by how substantial and delicious this 'burger' was. I didn't even miss my meat!"
"I've been trying to eat healthier in my everyday life, so discovering the line of products from Dr. Praeger's was awesome for me. They have a ton of great options for dinner and for snacks. I didn't want to go on a diet, per se, but eating the health-conscious meals from Dr. Praeger's lets me enjoy low-cholesterol meals that still have a ton of flavor. I'll be eating Dr. Praeger's regularly now that I've discovered this great line of products."
"I'm a big fan of Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers. I'm not a vegetarian and still frequently choose these veggie burgers for a weeknight meal over ground beef. These savory burgers are almost entirely made of nutritious veggies, such as carrots, green beans, zucchini, peas, broccoli and more. They're seasoned well--often veggie burgers are over-seasoned to make up for a lack of flavor. One can taste all the veggies in the burger, and their natural flavors shine in harmony with one another. These healthy burgers are low in fat and carbohydrates. They're a great alternative to ground beef or ground turkey. I enjoy eating these burgers on a bun, on toasted sandwich bread, and even over brown rice. For an extra flavorful dinner, I liked to add cheese. Instructions indicate to broil or grill the veggie burgers, but I actually have made them in the microwave and they come out well cooked that too."
Read NextCDN Digital Glass Scale
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
As good of a deal as Olive Garden's unlimited soup and salad promotion is, frequently going to Italian restaurants for dinner can make… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup"
- Chance to Win a CDN Digital Glass Scale!
- Fave Juice Review
- Enter to Win the Morinaga Tofu Prize Pack!
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
- Win a SiliconeZone Citrus Juicer!
- Tasty Bite Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Michele's Granola!
- Chance to win a Joseph Joseph GoEat Lunch Box!
- Chance to Win a Teasane Detox Tea Kit!
- Chance to Win a Lekue Quick Quinoa & Rice Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Quick And Easy Spanish Garlic Prawns With Lemon
- 30 Minute Super Easy Rose Pasta Sauce- Italian Pink Sauce
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook