We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The 150 year Ortega tradition all started with Maria Conception Jacinta Dominguez Ortega, or as they like to call her, Mama. Mama Ortega. In the 1800's Mama Ortega whipped up memorable meals her family loved. Everything for each meal was homegrown, handpicked and handmade.
From the juicy red tomatoes for her sauces, to the corn she patted into mouthwatering tortillas, everything Mama lovingly prepared for her family was fresh. Each dish was special. And like today, meals were a time for Mama and her family to come together, enjoy good food and entertain each other with stories of their day. Home cooked meals have a way of bringing people together like that.
Today, Ortega boasts a full line of high quality, great tasting Mexican food products designed to transform an ordinary meal into a festive, fun and memorable occasion the whole family can enjoy together. For more than 100 years, Ortega has offered distinctive Mexican foods inspired by Mama Ortega's traditional cooking.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Wonton Chicken Taco Salad
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook